|Company||Tegel Foods Ltd|
|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Listed||Fri 12 Oct, 4:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The Tegel Bell Block plant is looking for enthusiastic, physically fit, hard-working individuals to join the Warehouse team. Previous Warehousing experience and a current forklift license would be desirable. The roles are fast-paced and require core physical strength to meet the rigorous demands of the role. Flexibility to assist with overtime and an immediate start will be highly valued by Tegel.
In order to be considered for this role we need you to:
- Be physically fit and able to cope with the manual nature of the work
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Have a good work ethic with a proven work history
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and grow
These are Sunday-Friday full term roles starting at +-3pm, 10 hour shifts on a 4 day revolving roster. Some public holiday work maybe required:
If you meet the above criteria, and are keen to work for Tegel, please apply and we will be in touch with you.