Listing Detail Tabs
This Stainless Steel Splicing Fid is easy to grip and makes pulling cores out of rope a breeze. Simply insert this tool into the rope braid to lever it open. It can also be used to work apart tightened knots. The handle is made of timber and designed for a comfortable grip. It's a must-have for rope riggers.
Stainless Steel Splicing Fid Features:
- Material: stainless steel
- Designed for easier splicing
- Timber handle shaped for comfort
- Suitable for splicing three strand rope, wire rope and rope to wire
- Available sizes: 170mm, 280mm
**NOTE** This listing is for the size/colour as stated in the Auction title ONLY. The images and description above may include other variations of this product.
=== About Our Store ===
Fishing, Boating, Diving, Watersports… it's all about getting you awesome Marine Deals. We're dedicated to giving you the opportunity to buy marine and fishing equipment at the lowest prices you will find!
> Why buy from Marine Deals?
- 30-day No Worries Returns
- Fast Shipping - usually 1 to 2 days
- Minimum 12-month Warranty
- Toll-Free Support Line