Listing Detail Tabs
Shipping Weight 57.20kg
Breaking Load 8300kg
(Similar to Nylon "Reel" picture shown)
- Excellent breaking strain rope with shock absorption. Stretches 40+ % before breaking.
- Standard lengths 220m
- manufactured to Quality Equipment Ltd specifications.
-made from high tenacity nylon filaments.
- green tracer added as international approved identification for nylon.
- UV stabilized to meet our extreme UV conditions.
- Sinks in water
- made to exceed the Australian Standard 4142.2-1993.
Applications: very popular as anchor warps in small boats. With breaking strain with high stretch characters would be an advantage. Nylon should be avoided as a tow rope.
We do not cut this rope to smaller lengths, so please don't ask.
More info / products