Listing Detail Tabs
Shipping Weight 3.30kg
Breaking Load 565KG
- Best all purpose rope. Low stretch and remains soft when used.
- Standard length 110m
- manufactured to Quality Equipment Ltd specifications.
-made from high abrasion resistant polyester filaments
- blue tracer added as international approved identification for polyester
- One of the best known synthetics that resist UV light.
- Sinks in water
- made to exceed the Australian Standard 4142.2-1993.
Applications: very popular as top quality anchor warps for all boats. Also used as mooring, docking, climbing and safety ropes because of its low stretch properties. Suitable in all applications where low stretch but good handling properties are required. Caution- because the rope will not tend to harden with use, long lengths should be used with swivels and mooring systems need to be of an approved design.
We do not cut this rope to smaller lengths, so please don't ask.
Give us a valid address for courier via Trademe only not through email.
More info / products