Listing Detail Tabs
Cover Length 7.42 m
Cover Width 3.46 m
Max Beam Width 2.50 m
Specially designed to fit the shape of runabout boats, our Ocean South runabout covers protects your boat during storage and transport.
* Specially designed to fit runabout boats
* Tailored fit across windscreen and smooth fit to stern
* Heavy-Duty cover, ideal for short- or long-term storage
* Rated for highway towing use up to 100km/h
* Fits boats with bow-rails up to 250mm in height and windscreens up to 600mm in height
* 3 Year Warranty
How to Measure the Boat Length
Cover Systems premade boat covers are designed to fit many different boat models in a wide variety of sizes.
The boat length is the hull length or the straight measurement from the tip of the bow to the stern (not over the windshield). Do not include the outboard in this measurement.
The boat width is the flat width of the boat at the widest point.
Once these two measurements have been determined choose the model your boat resembles.
Example: Cabin boat centre line length 6.0m = 5.8m - 6.3m Boat Cover
How to Measure the Cover Length and Width
If you want to know the cover dimensions then measure your boat like in the diagram and then match these measurements with the boat cover size dimensions
Collection would be from Mt Roskill, Auckland 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday only