Listing Detail Tabs
Mace premium replacement conrod bearings suit Buick L27, Ecotec L36 and L67 Supercharged 3.8L V6 engines (11/1990 On). These bearings are a perfect fit for standard rebuilds.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties.
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention.
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximise the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimise bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
Part Numbers: BER604, BER650, BER651, BER652
Please confirm which part number you require while checking out by utilising our parts guide in the above image.
Note: Conrod bearings for Buick V6 engines up to 10/1990 can be purchased through another listing.
- You may receive an address confirmation email in the event our database is unable to verify your delivery address.
- Goods may take up to 10 working days to arrive depending on stock levels. Please contact us directly if you have concerns with your order.
*** Please remember to check out our other performance products for sale ***