Listing Detail Tabs
Welcome to nine hours of some of the most memorable episodes in Neighbours' history. Volume 2 of The Iconic Episodes takes us back to Ramsay Street for 24 of the most spectacular and dramatic episodes ever!
* An entire disc dedicated to Kylie
* Charlene's arrival in Ramsay Street
* Charlene and Scott's wedding
* Their first meeting
* The proposal
* Charlene leaves Ramsay Street
* Mike, Scott and Paul's car crash
* The reappearance of Harold
* Escape from the Lassiters fire
* The Millennium cliff hanger at the Scully's house
* Flick and Joel's romance
* Joe delivers a baby in the bush
And many more of your favourite iconic episodes.
Now Australia's longest-running drama series entering its 17th year of production, Neighbours follows the lives and dramas of the residents of Ramsay Street, a quiet cul de sac in the fictitious Melbourne suburb of Erinsborough. Originally focusing on three families - the Ramsays, Robinsons and Clarkes - the show went on to achieve international fame in the late 1980s when the characters of Scott Robinson and Charlene Mitchell were married after a courtship that captured the hearts of millions of viewers. The other characters of the time were equally as popular, including such legends as the street's resident busybody Mrs. Mangel, widower Jim Robinson, his ruthless businessman son Paul and fuddy duddy Harold Bishop, who went on to marry no-nonsense Madge Ramsay - granddaughter of Jack Ramsay, the man the street was named after.