Hart's War / Windtalkers / Tigerland
Listing #: 1801419205
View Count: 3
Free shipping Ping
Add this item to Cart for a combined free shipping deal
Classification: R16 R16 Contains Violence Offensive Language & Sex Scenes Note: Actual cover art may differ
Listing Detail Tabs
|Synopsis:||Synopsis - Tigerland (2000) Colin Farrell (Phone Booth, Hart's War) garnered a Best Actor Award from The Boston Society of Film Critics for his star-making performance in this riveting, action film from acclaimed director Joel Schumacher.Just released from the base stockade, brash, charismatic recruit Roland Bozz (Farrell) joins a platoon of young soldiers preparing to ship out to Vietnam. Bozz's independence and outright defiance draws fire from his own men as well as commanding officers who can't afford conflict in the middle of a war. But when the platton is sent to Tigerland, a hellish training ground that is the last stop before Vietnam, Bozz's leadership and character bring his men together - triggering extraordinary consequences.Synopsis - Hart's War (2002) Bruce Willis stars as an imprisoned officer who refuses to give up his fight to defeat the Nazis in this "absorbing" (Roger Ebert) WWII adventure. Co-starring Colin Farrell (Minority Report) and packed with "crisp action sequences" (Los Angeles Times), Hart's War is a powerful and "stirring tribute to soldierly courage and honour" (L.A. Daily News). When Col. William McNamara (Willis) is stripped of his freedom in a German POW camp, he's determined to keep on fighting - even from behind enemy lines. Enlisting the help of a young lieutenant (Farrell) in a brilliant plot against his captors, McNamara risks everything on the most perilous operation of his careers - a mission to free his menï¿½ and change the outcome of the war.Synopsis - Windtalkers (2002) In the brutal World War 2 Battle of Saipan, Sergeant Joe Enders (Academy Award winner Nicolas Cage) guards - and ultimately befriends - Ben Yahzee (Adam Beach), a young Navajo trained in the one wartime code never broken by the enemy, the Navajo Code. But if Yahzee should fall into Japanese hands, how far will Enders go to save the military's most powerful secret? John Woo directs this "exciting" (Premiere) "against-all-odds battle adventure" (The Toronto Star) written by John Rice and Joe Batteer and inspired by the true story of the Navajo soldiers whose courage and sacrifices helped win the war in the Pacific.|
• All DVD's are genuine NZ/AU DVD's and are Region 4/PAL region encoded
• Check your DVD player is capable of playing Region 4/PAL region DVD's before purchasing
• DVD's are re-packed in slimline sleeve/case for shipping to minimise postage cost
• DVD's are listed using trade-me stock photos so sometimes the DVD cover may differ and our DVD's are listed as in "good" condition
• Our feedback received as an trade-me seller is very important to us and our aim is to have you completely satisfied with your movie purchase
• If for any reason you are not satisfied, we request you to please contact us before giving us any negative or neutral feedback
• If you experience any problems playing your DVD we have a "no questions asked" Refund policy for your complete satisfaction.
• We endeavour to make your movie buying experience with us as pleasant & satisfying as possible
You must log in to view questions and answers on this listing. We recommend reading questions before you make any purchases.
You must log in to ask or answer questions posted. We recommend reading questions before you make any purchases. Available only to approved bidders. You must be an authenticated member to ask questions Find out more about becoming authenticated. Your account is in debt Your current account balance is You must credit your account to use this feature.
Your current account balance is Please note you will lose your question and answer privileges if your account is in debt for more than 2 weeks. Credit your account.
I confirm that I am over 18 years old.To prevent your personal details being misused please do not put emails or phone numbers in questions. Failure to comply may result in the suspension of your account. The seller cannot add a Buy Now price once bidding has started.
Ping includes:Learn More