Listing Detail Tabs
This is the most classic sounding of all RAT distortion pedals. Think '60s garage rock. Think early punk. Think about the bands that changed the sound of rock 'n' roll.
The key to the You Dirty RAT tone is in its germanium clipping diodes. Any pedal aficionado will tell you that nothing compares to the warm tone that these sought after components provide. This pedal is the perfect middle ground between distortion and fuzz, combining the characteristic cutting RAT tone with the warmth of a classic fuzz-tone.
The You Dirty RAT also provides 3 dB more compression than the original RAT. This not only provides more "tube amp warmth," but adds extra sustain.
The You Dirty RAT features the legendary RAT Filter control. Turn it to the right to roll off brittle high-end frequencies. Having trouble cutting through the mix? Turn the Filter down and allow the natural brightness of your instrument to shine through. The Distortion and Volume controls dial in the perfect amount of gain while keeping the level consistent with your clean tone. While there's no mistaking the legendary RAT tone when the pedal is on, true bypass switching guarantees that no extra noise will creep into your signal when it's turned off.
All RAT pedals feature:
* 100% analog signal path
* Pro Co's classic, virtually indestructible steel enclosure
* Heavy-duty, industrial footswitches, knobs, and jacks
* On/Off LED indicator
* Sloped face for easy stomping
* Glow in the dark graphics
* Military-spec glass-epoxy circuit board
* AC jack (RPS-1 power supply sold separately)
* "No tools required" battery compartment (9 volt not included)
* Five year limited warranty
Buy Now = RESERVE