Listing Detail Tabs
The 427 is the modern muscle car of distortion pedals, with a big, meaty tone that's ready to kick it! Another Paul Gagon creation, the 427 builds on his experience crafting pedals for the gods of rock, but this one's got a distinctly American voice.
The BBE 427 guitar distortion pedal gives you big, beefy tone that's totally controllable. In vintage distortion pedals, silicon diodes were used to create the effect. Engineer/pedal designer Paul Gagon figured that a LED (like the ones used in flashlights) could be the starting point for a pedal that delivered vintage-style heavy distortion, but with better control. The concept is taken to the extreme in the 427 - a pedal with huge, meaty tone, that you can control with an iron fist. Take the BBE 427 for a spin. You'll be impressed. Inject modern muscle into your sound with the BBE 427.
- Gain, level, and continuously sweepable EQ tone controls
- LED-based gain circuit for smooth, high-output distortion
- 1MEG Ohms input impedance for proper pickup loading
- 10K Ohms output impedance when engaged
- 1% metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Blue status LED for high visibility and low power consumption
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
Inject modern muscle into your sound with the BBE 427!