Listing Detail Tabs
This is an excellent guitar from Warmoth, put up together by professional luthier Andries Vorster from The Fret Shop, with best quality hardware.
A perfect guitar to play. Comes with SKB hard case.
- One piece rosewood neck with rosewood fretboard, hard to get one with the recent CITES regulation.
- Mahogany back with beautiful quilted maple top in green.
- Wilkinson by Gotoh (made in Japan) VS100N tremolo bridge. Originally mounted with 6 points vintage tremolo hence there are 4 empty screw holes above the bridge. the holes were professional filled but never bother to touch up paint it with some dark green nail polish.
- Andy TImmons' pick up configuration. Dimarzio The Curiser (DP187, bridge model) in neck and middle position; Andy Timmons Humbucker (AT-1) at bridge position
- Sperzel locking tuners. The black tuners on the E and A strings are staggered hence doesn't required a string tree leaving an empty screw hole on the head stock
- 500k pots with treble bleed circuit on the volume pot. You can go on a dirty tone with volume pot at 100% and back it up to get a clean-ish tone just like how Andy TImmons create his signature tones.
*** I've another set of Seymour Duncan aps-1 pickups in black cover (cover can be changed easily) and a Seymour Duncan little 59 bridge model in white. I can swap out the Dimarzio with Seymour Duncan if you want ***