Listing Detail Tabs
- Latest version with a built-in driver.
- USB powered and Class Compliant for true plug & play. Just connect to a computer USB socket for automatic installation of the driver.
- 1 in + 1 out MIDI interface;16 MIDI input channels and 16 MIDI output channels.
- LED's indicate power on, MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal.
- Supports windows XP, Vista, Win 7 and Mac OSX operating systems.
Instructions for use:
Please follow these steps:
- Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
- Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
- Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer,the red LED will light to show power on.
- Open you music software program,e.g. Cubase,Sonar,MIDI connections, etc.
- Set the music in programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to "USB Audio Device".
- Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
Half Year Return to Base Warranty