Listing Detail Tabs
The 8 channels of I/O and Midi In/Outs are all accessed via an extremely well made breakout cable but it also has some inputs and the headphone output right on the front of the unit. A mini stereo jack input is one of the front inputs which is really handy for things like Volcas, Monotrons and teenage engineering gear.
- 16 in and 14 out including 2 mic inputs, 2 Hi-Z guitar inputs, two pairs of line inputs, Main and Line output pairs, ADAT optical, and more.
- Dedicated 7-segment LED Main-output meters and configurable meters for all other analog I/O
- 24-bit converters; supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz recording
- Connects to any Mac or Windows machine via USB 2.0 or FireWire. Cross-platform compatible with virtually all audio software via WDM, ASIO, and Core Audio drivers.
- 44-inch breakout cable, DSP-driven mixing and effects, instrument tuner, expandability, analysis tools and oscilloscope, and SMPTE time code sync
- Converters 24-bit
Analog Inputs 2 x XLR mic inputs
2 x 1/4" TRS line inputs (balanced/unbalanced)
1 x 1/8" stereo "mini" line inputs (unbalanced)
2 x 1/4" hi-Z guitar inputs
Analog Outputs 2 x 1/4" balanced TRS main out
2 x 1/4" unbalanced TRS line out
1 x 1/4" TRS stereo headphone
1 x 1/8" stereo headphone
Digital I/O 8-channel ADAT optical at 1x sample rates
4-channel SMUX optical at 2x sample rates
2-channel TOSlink (optical S/PDIF) up to 96 kHz
Computer I/O 1 x FireWire 400 (Type B connector)
1 x USB 2.0
MIDI I/O 1 x MIDI In
1 x MIDI Out
Sync I/O SMPTE Time Code (LTC)
Headphone Output 1 x 1/4" TRS Stereo phone
1 x 1/8" Stereo phone
Phantom Power Individual +48V
Really well built, sturdy and will last for years.
Retail is $1050