Listing Detail Tabs
- USB powered and Class Compliant for true plug & play.Just connect to a computer USB socket for automatic installation of driver.
- 1 in + 1 out MIDI interface.
- 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels.
- LED's indicate power in,MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 operating systems. Note: it does NOT support Mac system !
- Cable length: 195 cm (6ft).
- Packing: bulk pack
Please follow these steps
* Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
* Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
* Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer,the red LED will light to show power on.
* Open you music software program,e.g. Cubase,Sonar,MIDI connections, etc.
* Set the music in programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to "USB Audio Device".
* Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
* To save potential problems,it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver.
Note: If you met with win7 driver problem pls see the following intruction