Listing Detail Tabs
This sturdy MIDI interface cable is self-powered and connects to your computer's USB port. No need for tools or computer disassembly, it's the simplest & most convenient way to connect a keyboard or controller to a computer. Gives you the power to play songs on your keyboard or other controller, then mix and edit them on your home computer/laptop with any sequencing or recording software you have installed & play them back on the built-in synth or an any out-board synth!
* Lastest version with a built-in driver
* USB Powered and Class Compliant for true plug & play.Just connect to a computer USB socket for automatic installation of the driver.
* 1 in and 1 out MIDI interface;
* LED's indicate power on, MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal
* Supports Windows XP, Vista, win 7, win 8 and iMac OS operating systems;
* Length: approx 2 M
Instructions for Use:
1. Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard(or MIDI device)
2. Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard(or MIDI device)
3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on
4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, ect
5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI Out devices to "USB Audio Device"
6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use
7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver
1x USB MIDI Interface Cable Converter PC to Music Keyboard Cord
* Payment must be made within 5 days
* nzttgroup is professional Furniture and Chair Trader