Listing Detail Tabs
The MultiReactor 1,500 comes with two differently perforated plates which should be arranged according to the reactor’s operating purpose as follows:
For the use with biopellets (such as Dupla Marin Bio Pellets NP) it is recommended to use the perforated plate with Ø 3 mm holes as the bottom plate to achieve a better swirling motion of the material. When using more finely granulated adsorbers (such as Dupla Marin Siliphos) as a phosphate and silicate adsorber) or filtering coal, the plate with the Ø 2 mm holes should be used as the bottom plate.
• includes a hanging system
• may be mounted directly to the aquarium
• easy installation
• application as pellet reactor, fluidized bed reactor or simple filter
• multi-purpose application thanks to differently perforated plates
• usable as a pellet reactor for aquariums up to 800 l
• includes 12/16 mm tube adaptors
• using instructions
• holding capacity approx. 1,500 ml (depending on the filter material used)
• maximum flow rate: approx 1,200 l/h
• size inlet/outlet = 16 mm, via the tube adaptors 12 mm
• dimensions: W x H = 11.5 x 40 cm. Pipe diameter: 80 mm
• volume 1,500 ml
If you are purchasing more than one of our products ( see ‘Seller’s other listings’) on the same day only pay for one shipping cost ( highest value ) and select ‘Shipping Paid’ on subsequent purchases.
Supplied by Living Reef Limited. New Zealand’s ‘One Stop Shop’ for all your Reef keeping needs.