Listing Detail Tabs
Uneaten food items, fish waste products, and plant debris will accumulate on the aquarium floor as well as in between gravel. In order to remove debris without the need to empty the aquarium, it is only necessary to perform cleaning with the use of gravel cleaner. Inability to perform gravel cleaning can lead to an increase level of pollutants and toxins inside the aquarium. High concentrations of nitrite and ammonia can lead to a change in water chemistry. This in turn can lead to decreased immunity of the marine life in the aquarium.
This gravel cleaner is such effective way making water changes hassle-free. Your routine aquarium maintenance is going to be a breeze.
Gravel Cleaning system come with 6” flex hose, the total unit length is about 2.7 meter. It is ideal for small to medium, frequent water changes as this promotes optimum health for your fishes. It prevents the buildup of toxins inside your aquarium overtime; these compounds not only affect water chemistry but are known to be detrimental to its inhabitants.
A must have for you aquarium!
- Innovative auto Siphon Pump, Quick & Easy
- On/Off flow control valve
- Integrated Gravel/fish strainer
- 6” flexible hose included
1. Submerge gravel vacuum cleaner inside aquarium
2. Place other end of hose into a bucket
3. Open Flow Control Valve
4. Start “Squeezing” the auto Siphon Pump until a siphon is created
5. Remove fish waste and debris by lowering gravel vacuum on gravel
6. Adjust flow control valve as needed for different size aquariums
- Material: High Quality Plastic
- Pipe Diameter: 1.2cm
- Unit Length: 2.7m
- Package Dimensions: 44cm x 24cm x 5cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: Approx. 520g