Listing Detail Tabs
This pine wood is safe for rodents to chew on. Not all timbers are safe, some are poisonous for them.
This auction is for 3 kg of slat pieces of untreated pine.
Width is 40 mm.
Depth is 20 mm.
Length varies from about 200 to 350 mm. Occasionally, shorter pieces are available. Bags can contain a mixture of lengths or pieces of similar length, you are welcome to decide.
Happy to select pieces that come close to the lengths you need.
The slats are furniture grade timber pieces (clear grade, i.e. no or hardly any knots). They are off-cuts from slats from bed making.
The first 2 pictures show how the slats actually look like. That's an example of the contents of a 3 kg bag. The other pictures are ideas of what you could build. The current batch of off-cuts includes some pieces that are darker than others from the sun.
For bigger pieces of untreated pine wood, e.g. for making ledges, please see my auction for untreated off-cuts from pine boards.
Happy to combine postage.
Our ongoing Trade Me listings:
- Natural raw cotton off-cuts (for stuffing of plush toys, or layered with wool for stuffing of bolsters and meditation cushions)
- Low dust wood shavings from untreated timber (for animal houses or as mulch or ground cover in the garden)
- High quality wood pieces from different untreated timbers (e.g. for carving, wood burning, or for making cutting boards, door stoppers, candle holders, ...)
- Untreated pine wood slats (e.g. for making building blocks, slat signs, floor mats and crates or as safe chews for pet rodents)
- Natural latex off-cuts for making your own Micro Latex Pillows
- Cardboard tubes from fabric rolls (e.g. for making huge cat poles, for craft projects, art storage or mailing tubes)