A lamp specially designed as a basking spot lamp. The tight beam can be directed precisely on an area to create a basking site. The heat and light in the beam is increased by 35%, allowing greater distances between the bulb and the basking site. The UVA (ultraviolet A) light contributes to reptiles’ physiological well-being.
* 35% increase of light and heat in the beam
* Creates a basking area for thermoregulation
* Increases ambient air temperature
* Stimulates breeding behavior through UVA rays
* Can be combined with Night Heat Lamp or Infrared Basking Spot Lamp for a 24-hour cycle
Please click here to ask a question