Refined Family Living in a Premium Position
|Location:||44 Clutha Avenue, Khandallah, Wellington, Wellington|
|Rooms:||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms|
|Price:||To be sold by tender (closes on 22 Aug)|
|Parking:||2 car garaging, 4 off street|
|Open home times:|
Built in 1949 by well-known local quality builder Graeme Steele, more recently extended and beautifully upgraded, this home is awash with sunlight and modern features offering:
- Formal and informal living rooms.
- 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite).
- Separate study.
- 2 upgraded tiled bathrooms plus powder room.
- New designer kitchen with highest spec appliances.
- Family room flowing to decks and garden areas.
- Drive on to double garaging plus additional space for workshop and storage.
This is such a wonderful home to live in!
Close to St Benedicts Primary School, zoned for Khandallah Primary School and Wellington Girls College.
An exclusive and outstanding property.
LIM and Pre-Purchase Builders Inspection reports are available.
Tenders Close: 22nd August 2018 Midday at Harcourts, 6 Dekka Street, Khandallah (Unless Sold Prior)
Rateable Value: $880,000
Agency reference #: KH8255
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $1,100,000 – 6 Dekka Street, Khandallah, Wellington
- $1,180,000 – 14A Lucknow Terrace, Khandallah, Wellington
- $1,597,000 – 49 Simla Crescent, Khandallah, Wellington
The average value in Wellington in the last 3 months was $775,711. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (027) 4441760
- (0800) 736299