Make me an offer today!
|Location:||107E/10-12 Exmouth Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland City, Auckland|
|Rooms:||2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Price:||Asking price $879,000|
|Parking:||1 car space|
This large two bedroom apartment is thoughtfully designed apartment, it is located on the ground floor in the Eastside, where the rise of sunshine penetrates through the light floating design of irregular glazed balconies to demonstrate the start of another beautiful day.
Beautiful interiors of the kitchen and bathrooms are topped with exposed concrete beams and raw concrete ceilings up to 3.8 meters high. Spacious, open plan living area opens out to a large private courtyard -34m2 giving you maximum relaxation and enjoyment.
The location is exceptional - in zone for Auckland Grammar schools, Auckland University and the AUT. Also within close proximity of Queen Street, Mt Eden, Ponsonby, Newmarket and the transport hubs. It is located right across the street from Basque Road Reserve in Eden Terrace, Auckland.
Designed by one of NZ's famous architect, Paul Brown -- a symbol of style, personality, flexibility and astute design. The mixed-use of enduring materials and contemporary architecture at The Citizen brings together a design lost in time.
Feature for The Citizen:
* Large two bedroom: 79m2 floor area plus 34m2 courtyard ; total 113m2
* Freehold unit title
* Attention to design puts all bedrooms and living spaces to the outer walls, maximising light and views
* Reinforced concrete and steel construction exceeds the latest building and earthquake standards
* Double glazing and laminates are utilised to exceed acoustic and thermal standards
* Efficient inter-tenancy noise attenuation through close attention to plumbing and glazing details
* Two centrally placed lift cores provide efficient access
* Building security system
* Efficient LED lighting throughout
* UFB fibre
* Central Sky TV and Freeview dish (individual subscription and decoder required)
* Bicycle storage in parking areas
* One Secure covered car parks
Call me now Elizabeth 021 38 3939.
Agency reference #: JL46796
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $885,000 – 2/8 Basque Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland
- $820,000 – 33L Charlotte Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland
- $950,000 – 308/11 Fenton Street, Mount Eden, Auckland
The average value in Auckland in the last 3 months was $1,051,687. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (021) 383939