Solid, Spacious and Brand New!
|Location:||334 Glenvar Road, Torbay, North Shore City, Auckland|
|Rooms:||6 or more bedrooms, 4 bathrooms|
|Price:||Asking price $1,475,000|
|Parking:||Garages: 2, Open Spaces: 1|
Sitting on a 605sqm full site with stunning sea and Rangitoto views, there’s room for everyone. Potential to have the extended family stay or perhaps even rent out the below. Set back off the road and close to the reserve, offering peace and privacy.
Features for main house include:
- 4 Generous bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Modern kitchens
- 2 Open plan living areas
- 2 Large balconies
Features for ground level:
- 2 Generous bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Lounge opens up to large deck
- It's own separate entry perfect for accommodating Granny and Grandpa, Teenagers or Home-stays
- Brand new appliances
- Butlers pantry
- Gas cooking
- Luxurious carpet
- Double internal garage with off street parking
- Weatherboard construction
- Alarm system
- Security cameras
- Central heating and underfloor heating
- Zoned for Long Bay College, Long Bay School and Northcross Intermediate
Close to all amenities, bus routes and motorway access around the corner, it’ll serve all your family's wants and needs for years to come.
If you are searching for that special home with comfort, lifestyle, convenience and proximity to the beach, phone the team at Iron Bridge Real Estate today. Available 24/7 on 0800 432 434.
Agency reference #: RX1480050
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $1,395,000 – 13 Highwood Grove, Torbay, Auckland
- $1,328,000 – 26 Fitzwilliam Drive, Torbay, Auckland
- $1,200,000 – 56 Fitzwilliam Drive, Torbay, Auckland
The average value in Auckland in the last 3 months was $1,051,687. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (022) 5258855