2 BEDROOM SPACIOUS APARTMENT IN EDEN TERRACE
|Location:||3A/4 RENDALL PLACE, Eden Terrace, Auckland City, Auckland|
|Rooms:||2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Rateable value (RV):||$640,000|
|Price:||Enquiries over $700,000|
|Parking:||2 SECURE CARPARKS|
Carparks - 1 in underground carpark having entry from charlotte street, 1 on the street level car park entry from Rendall Place. 1 extra Storage space allocated to each Flat in the basement.
Proximity to ponsonby, Kingsland cafes and Mt. Eden village. Ideal for a busy couple/investors/students , low maintenance Flat. Body corporate per year Approx $5000.
• Easy access to all Motorways (No. 1 – 16)
• Intercom can be connected by Landline.
• Fiber Internet
• Inbuilt Appliances include Dishwasher, stove, Oven
• Convenience Store (Dairy shop) very close – by
• 10 minute drive to Countdown Supermarket
• Walking distance to Eden Park Stadium, perfect for all sport enthusiasts
• 15 minute drive to St Luke’s Mall
• Indian Grocery store
• Easy access to universities and CBD.
• Spectacular views of the city, especially perfect for New Year’s fireworks from the Sky Tower
• Double Grammar zone (Auckland Girls Grammar, Auckland Boys Grammar, Mt Albert Grammar)
• Warm and secure location with plenty of cafes and restaurants a short walk away
• 24-hour gym just across the road
• Easy rent ($600) for investors, perfect for uni students.
Photos are for stage dressing purposes only as space is occupied by home owners currently. Owners moving into their new home soon.
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $685,000 – 6/10 Ruru Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland
- $600,000 – 3/128 Newton Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland
- $770,000 – 33H New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland
The average value in Auckland in the last 3 months was $1,051,687. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz