***currently under offer***
|Location:||47A Judd Crescent, Naenae, Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Rooms:||4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Price:||To be sold by tender (closes on 31 May)|
|Parking:||Double garage and off-street parking.|
|In the area:||Close to schools, playgrounds, shops|
This is a fantastic home - warm and light with plenty of room inside and out.
Features of the house include:
- 4 bedrooms and large bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
- DVS, new heatpump, underfloor & ceiling insulation
- Double garage and basement storage
- Sunny, north-facing 896m2 section (sub-dividable)
- Greenhouse and raised vege beds
- Walking distance to schools, playgrounds, Four Square and takeaways.
Enquiries over $469,000.00
Tenders close Thursday 31 May 2018 at 4pm, unless sold prior.
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $520,000 – 134 Seddon Street, Naenae, Lower Hutt
- $535,000 – 128 Seddon Street, Naenae, Lower Hutt
- $400,000 – 2/11 Newcombe Street, Naenae, Lower Hutt
The average value in Lower Hutt in the last 3 months was $537,556. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz