HASSLE FREE INVESTMENT IN QUEENSTOWN
|Location:||3 / 24-26 Frankton Road, Queenstown East, Queenstown-Lakes, Otago|
|Rooms:||1 bedroom, 1 bathroom|
|Price:||Asking price $280,319|
Century21 Darrak Realty Ltd is pleased to offer another unique property development from renowned apartment developer Safari Group.
Ramada Queenstown located in the heart of the the famous Queenstown centre.
You can secure your Ramada Queenstown apartment with a 10% deposit (New Zealand resident) or 20% (where the purchaser is not a New Zealand resident).
The Serviced Apartments will be branded and franchised by Wyndham Hotel Group, the world's largest hotel group, under the Ramada brand. We offer investors within the Serviced Apartment Hotel the opportunity of a commercial lease to the Ramada franchisee for a maximum term of 30 years with up to 7% guaranteed gross return (incl free-stay allocation) and with a 2% fixed annual rental increase from the end of year 3. Returns are secured by a commercial lease and commercial guarantees.
* Continuity of income
* Up to 6.67% guaranteed gross return (incl free-stay value) with annual
rent increase 2% per annum growth after year 3
* Rent paid directly into your bank account on a monthly basis
* 10 days free use per annum for owners
* A commercial guarantee on rental not a rental guarantee
* Term: 30years lease base on 15+5+5+5
* Great entry level pricing for investors looking for property with a
long term lease in place
* A hands off, hassle free investment with minimal owner
* Priced from $280,319 Hotel Room to $311,703 Studio
Call Ivan on 022 616 9913 for more information.
(Photography is for marketing purposes only)
Agency reference #: 419817
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $344,000 – 7 Adelaide Street, Queenstown
- $303,500 – 21/126 Stanley Street, Queenstown
- $303,500 – 21/125 Stanley Street, Queenstown
The average value in Queenstown-Lakes in the last 3 months was $1,180,082. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (021) 1765705