Live And Work Opportunity - Industrial Zoned
|Location:||55 Ranfurly Street, Kaiapoi, Waimakariri, Canterbury|
|Rooms:||2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Price:||Asking price $430,000|
Presenting an ideal owner/occupier opportunity to live and work in the same premises.
The current owners have decided to move after 32 years of enjoying the benefits of living and operating their business from this well located site.
The property comprises of
• 621sqm Industrial Zoned Land
• Concrete tilt slab workshop (approximately 76sqm) with skylights, personal access doors, approximately 3.6m high workshop doors and high ceiling
• Totalspan lean to (approximately 35sqm)
• Three phase power (two separate metres)
• 1950-1959 built home (approximately 100sqm) comprises two-double bedrooms plus an office, open-plan kitchen/dining and living areas, bathroom/laundry, separate toilet, veranda and patio area. Heated by way of diesel burner, heat pump and double-glazed throughout
• Separate secure lock-up room with power
• Good off-street parking
• Great location! Conveniently situated next to the Kaiapoi Mill providing further storage and work space options. Just minutes from Kaiapoi Town Centre, close to shops, schools, parks, golf course and transport with good access to the motorway
This is an opportunity not to be missed for small business operators, investors, developers or those in the residential market.
Viewing by appointment only. Phone Michelle for more information on this property.
Agency reference #: RAN27434
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $422,000 – 281 Williams Street, Kaiapoi
- $380,000 – 43 Cridland Street East, Kaiapoi
- $440,000 – 47 Cridland Street East, Kaiapoi
The average value in Waimakariri in the last 3 months was $441,774. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (03) 3130610
- (021) 1632103