|Location:||5 Wilford Street, Wallaceville, Upper Hutt, Wellington|
|Rooms:||5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms|
|Rateable value (RV):||$495,000|
|Price:||Price by negotiation|
Every ounce of thought has been put into this home with all the extras. Chandeliers dotted around with trendy lighting and a calming decor to relax and unwind. An ‘Induction cooktop’ to cook on, a heat pump, heat transfer and a DVS ventilation system. So cozy...you won’t want to leave!
The outside is taken care of with this fully fenced home. Beautiful quaint gardens and a charming checkered courtyard, a detached auto and dual door double garage, security and plenty of room for the kids and pets to play. Warmth, character and style combine to deliver this simply superb, renovated and modern weatherboard home.
You won’t need to drive the car from home...a short walk to either Upper Hutt or Wallaceville train stations, Upper Hutt CBD, H2O Xtream Aquatic Centre, Maidstone Max Playground, Upper Hutt CBD and shopping, schools., the list goes on...
UHCC rates $2528.20 pa.
* 1930's trustworthy weatherboard construction
* Sunny freehold 594 m2 fully fenced section
* Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Lounge
* Modern kitchen with an ‘Induction Hob’ and all the mod cons
* 4/5 bedrooms with the master having an ensuite
* Modern main bathroom, large shower
* Heatpump, Heat Transfer, DVS Ventilation System
* Exterior ‘Rheem’ Heat pump Infinity Inverter 300L HWC,
* Auto door dual opening Double garage
* Alarm system
* Walking distance to Upper Hutt CBD, public amenities, train and schools
Don’t miss out on this ‘Must Buy’ home. It will tick all your boxes!
Agency reference #: RX1500401
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $483,000 – 15 Wilford Street, Wallaceville, Upper Hutt
- $460,000 – 28C Blenheim Street, Upper Hutt
- $575,000 – 16 Lane Street, Wallaceville, Upper Hutt
The average value in Upper Hutt in the last 3 months was $486,862. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (027) 2113310