Brick & Tile Stunner New To The Market
|Location:||16 Tui Crescent, Manurewa, Manukau City, Auckland|
|Rooms:||3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Price:||Price by negotiation|
|Parking:||Huge Double Garage|
|In the area:||Close to Manurewa central shops & train station|
Your new family home has arrived
This classic Easy Living 1960’s, Brick & Tile family home ticks many boxes !
Set On A Large 708sqm Section the property offers possible opportunities for future development at the front of the site
Features Of The Property Include
* Modern Kitchen with dishwasher
* Appealing tiled bathroom
* Beautiful polished rimu floors
* Heat Pump plus built in fireplace
* Huge block & Iron Double Garage with storage
* Spacious stand alone sleepout or rumpus
* Large outdoor patio with covered decking
* 2 Driveways with ample Off Street Parking
* Secure & Gated Back Section
* Space for growing kids and planting vegetables
LIM Report, Title & recent Valuation Available Upon Request
For A Private Viewing
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $600,000 – 1/6 Puriri Road, Manurewa, Auckland
- $653,000 – 1 Coles Place, Manurewa, Auckland
- $700,000 – 2 Mountfort Street, Manurewa, Auckland
The average value in Auckland in the last 3 months was $1,051,687. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz