SPACIOUS AND ELEGANT
|Location:||7 Mandival Avenue, Flat Bush, Manukau City, Auckland|
|Rooms:||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms|
|Rateable value (RV):||$900,000|
|Price:||Price by negotiation|
|Parking:||Double internal garage (currently a rumpus) plus two parks on driveway|
|In the area:||* Mission Heights Reserve * Murphy’s Bush Reserve * Barry Curtis Park|
* 2 minutes walk to Mission Heights Primary School and Mission Heights Junior School
* Bus stop 1-2 min walk
* mostly brick and tile construction
* 3 bedrooms and double internal garage, currently used as a rumpus (could be converted into a fourth bedroom)
* 2 bathrooms (master with ensuite)
* 3 heat pumps
* double glazed windows in master bedroom
* LED lights
* spacious and sunny open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with great indoor-outdoor flow
* attractive and private garden setting to relax with your family and friends
Also many family activities at your doorstep eg
* feed the ducks at Mission Heights Reserve only 1 min drive away (350m)
* take the family for a picnic and bushwalk at Murphy’s Bush Reserve only 4 mins by car (2.2km)
* Barry Curtis Park only 2 mins by car (1.3km)
This home has been lovingly cared for by the original kiwi owner so is in excellent condition; the photos don’t do it justice.
If you are interested, please call Louise on 027 592 1950 for a private viewing.
This is a private sale so no agents please.
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $725,000 – 76 Norwood Drive, Flat Bush, Auckland
- $1,060,000 – 10 Stamford Crescent, Flat Bush, Auckland
- $810,000 – 53 Norwood Drive, Flat Bush, Auckland
The average value in Auckland in the last 3 months was $1,051,687. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz