The "Duo" Community
|Location:||David Sidwell Place, Stanmore Bay, Rodney, Auckland|
|Rooms:||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms|
|Price:||Asking price $729,000|
- Only 10% deposit on signing
- Major bank support for purchase funds
- Optional rental guarantee for six months
- Ability to rent apartment or warehouse space independently
- Prime location to beaches and amenities
- Balance on completion (approximately eight months)
- Auckland Property Management fully managed development
- Executive styling throughout the complex
- Allocated car-parking included in investment
Duo Live Work and Play is strategically located next to Penlink, the planned four-lane arterial route that connects the Whangaparoa Peninsula directly with State Highway 1 saving commuters 12 - 18 minutes drive.
A single deposit secures your new and exciting future!
With only 10 on offer, don't miss out on this opportunity.
Click the link to see more: https://www.aucklandproperty.net/key2-new/
CALL Geoff Morgan today to find out more - 027 700 7700
Agency reference #: GMSBAY2
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $699,000 – 8 Elan Place, Arkles Bay, Whangaparaoa
- $849,000 – 35 Rishworth Avenue, Arkles Bay, Whangaparaoa
- $850,000 – 34 David Sidwell Place, Stanmore Bay, Whangaparaoa
The average value in Auckland in the last 3 months was $1,049,689. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (027) 7007700
- (027) 7007700