GREAT VALUE - ACT NOW !!
|Location:||30 Amokura Drive, Kerikeri, Far North, Northland|
|Rooms:||3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Rateable value (RV):||$385,000|
|Price:||Asking price $449,000|
• Spacious 3 bedroom family home built in 1997
• High ceilings and generous open plan living
• Hardwood floors
• Elevated golf course views from the sunny deck
• Low maintenance established gardens
• Internal access garage with workshop
• Lots of additional storage under deck and stairs
• Approx; 5 minute walk via shortcut through Reserve into town
• Well presented – move right in!
THIS FAMILY HOME IS VACANT AND READY TO GO!
DISCOVER MORE: Call REAL on 09 407 1560 today, or visit us at 92 Kerikeri Road, Kerikeri.
Agency reference #: RX1511089
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
The average value in Far North in the last 3 months was $429,640. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (027) 4773588