Buy Now And Be In For Christmas
|Location:||40 Chapman Street, Leeston, Selwyn, Canterbury|
|Rooms:||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms|
|Price:||Price by negotiation|
- Four double bedrooms, master with en suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Log fire, gas fire, heat pump as well as a heat transfer system
- Great storage
- Fully fenced 795m2 section down quiet friendly lane
Motivated vendors ready to move forward with their next chapter.
Negotiable over $489,000
Agency reference #: LE1637
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $498,000 – 21 Woodville Street, Leeston
- $512,000 – 38 Woodville Street, Leeston
- $500,000 – 13 Chapman Street, Leeston
The average value in Selwyn in the last 3 months was $553,485. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (027) 5439029