Brand new rebuild 2 Bed Onehunga Unit!
|Location:||8/63 Galway Street, Onehunga, Auckland City, Auckland|
|Rooms:||2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Price:||Asking price $680,000|
|Parking:||Two parking spaces outside the front door, inside a security gate.|
|In the area:||Train station, Cafe's, Dressmart, Restaurants, Shops, Catholic church and school and more!|
North facing and very sunny, this property is only 3 minutes walk to the train station and 3 minutes walk to Dressmart and central Onehunga cafe's and shops. 8/63 Galway street is a perfect place to live and work.
With two bedrooms, one bathroom, a generous and cleverly designed lounge and kitchen, a 5m x 3m courtyard that opens to a school field and nearly everything brand new outside and in, this is a fabulous place for a new family or perfect as a starter home.
Built in 1999, and fully reclad in 2018 with wooden weather boards and schist this properly has brand new:
- Carpet & wooden laminate kitchen flooring
- Double glazed windows & doors
- Wastemaster in the kitchen & heater in the bathroom
- Burglar alarm
- Weather board and schist cladding
This property also features:
- 2 Car parks with automatic security gate and remote control
- Sunny view across St Joseph’s Catholic Primary school field - not into someone's back yard or a solid fence!
- Dishwasher (only 1 year old)
- Large wardrobes
- Under the stairs laundry and additional storage
- Heated towel rail
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $535,000 – 279B Onehunga Mall, Onehunga, Auckland
- $770,000 – 217/287 Onehunga Mall, Onehunga, Auckland
- $566,000 – 123 Onehunga Line, Onehunga, Auckland
The average value in Auckland in the last 3 months was $1,051,687. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz