Approved Development Opportunity
|Location:||21 South Street, Papakura, Auckland|
|Rooms:||3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Rateable value (RV):||$1,020,000|
|Price:||To be sold by tender (closes on 26 Jun)|
- 1411 sqm (MOL) of road frontage and flat section
- Approved for 7 LOT subdivision with freehold titles
- Full set of plans and consent available
- Plans for 7 x 4 bedroom 2 bathroom double garage townhouses
- 3 min walk to Papakura Central School & Ray Small Park
- 10 min walk to Train Station
- 5-7 min walk to Papakura town centre with all amenities & supermarkets
- 3 min drive to Motorway access
- 15 min walk or 3 min drive to Aquatic & Leisure centre
Call and register interest now and to get all approved plans.
Tender Closes : 26th June 2018 @ 5pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Agency reference #: SH20180605
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $770,000 – 37 East Street, Papakura
- $890,000 – 21 Beach Road, Pahurehure, Papakura
- $1,025,000 – 53 Wood Street, Papakura
The average value in Auckland in the last 3 months was $1,051,687. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (09) 2613541
- (021) 333350