STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY LIVING
|Location:||30b Otonga Road, Springfield, Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Rooms:||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms|
|Price:||Enquiries over $630,000|
|Parking:||Double detached garage|
|Open home times:|
Families, retirees or a professional couple or will love this home and central location. It's so close and convenient to schools, parks and the city.
Additional Property Features Include:
* This single level home has an attractive schist featured exterior wall and easy flow to a sunny deck and lawn area.
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (includes an ensuite) and light bright sunny living areas.
* High pitched ceilings in the living areas provide a lovely sense of space.
* Good sun & natural light warms this home.
* Large galley style kitchen with a double oven & big walk in pantry are lovely features of this home.
* Attractive timber floors in the kitchen, dining and lounge with carpet in the hallway & bedrooms.
* Main bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom & walk in wardrobe.
* This home has been extensively refurbished over the years.
* Fully insulated, exterior walls, ceiling and under-floor.
* Sayr Ventilation system throughout plus heat pump.
* Good sized flat lawn & raised vegetable gardens.
* New double detached garage lined with ply plus excellent off street parking.
Handy to Otonga Primary school, local shops, parks, Golf course and 5 minutes drive to the city centre.
Contact owners: Scott & Shelley
Phone: 027 334 3681
No agents please.
We welcome your feedback. Rate this property online by visiting http://www.homesell.co.nz/ID/13755/ or click the Homesell logo below.
Agency reference #: 13755
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $650,000 – 45 Springfield Road, Springfield, Rotorua
- $580,000 – 3A Duncan Street, Glenholme, Rotorua
- $537,500 – 7 Johnston Crescent, Hillcrest, Rotorua
The average value in Rotorua in the last 3 months was $426,458. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (027) 3343681
- (027) 3343681