|Location:||18 Raewyn Street, Morningside, Whangarei, Northland|
|Rooms:||2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Price:||Enquiries over $355,000|
|Open home times:|
• Two - three bedroom 90m2 (approx) home on roomy 658m2 section
• Recently painted inside, the lounge is spacious and looks to the Northeast toward Toll stadium - a perfect place to watch the fireworks.
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with a vaulted, beamed ceiling lending a sense of space.
• Large family bathroom has had new tub, toilet and vanity installed. There is a corner shower as well.
• Plywood floor under the kitchen, separate laundry bathroom and back room
• Two of the bedrooms are doubles, with large wardrobes.
• The back bedroom has been recently renovated with new roof and opens to small deck.
• Separate single garage great for storage.
• Two off street areas, great for parking on this quiet no exit road. Park the caravan or boat.
• Roomy back yard with a few fruit trees – backs onto the Rose Garden Rest Home so quiet neighbours.
• Close to Morningside Park and School and handy to town as well.
Please call Lisa or Jenny at Mike Pero Whangarei to view this property or come to our Open Home.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Whangarei District Council and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same. Please see link to Mike Pero Real Estate Limited statement relating to passing of information http://mikepero.com/receivinginformation.
Agency reference #: RX1531181
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $330,000 – 105 Morningside Road, Morningside, Whangarei
- $380,000 – 54 Anzac Road, Morningside, Whangarei
- $400,000 – 85 Morningside Road, Morningside, Whangarei
The average value in Whangarei in the last 3 months was $531,418. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (022) 4795738