Listing #:1031421643
Kawhia Forestry Block
Location: 0n Brown Road, Kawhia, Otorohanga­, Waikato
Property use: Forestry
Land area: 46.84 hectares
Price: Price by negotiatio­n
46.8 hectares of mainly hill contour. 24 hectares of which were planted in pines in 1994, but the farm owner only gets 35% of the returns. The remaining 65% goes to a Forestry Company.

16 hectares of pines were planted in 2004 and the proceeds belong solely to the farm owner.

These trees are now in the process of being milled and the property is now available as a bare block, with the price negotiable.

Agency reference #: 360666
See sold records and estimated market values.
Show on map
While we've done our best to correctly map schools in this location, school zone information may not be exact,
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.
Price by negotiation
Listed: Wed 10 Feb, 10:07 am
Chris Gadsby
Century 21 Gadsby Realty, Licensed Agent (REAA 2008)
  • Contact Details
  •  (027) 2465800


Agent's details

icn_landline icn_mobile
Chris Gadsby
Century 21 Gadsby Realty, Licensed Agent (REAA 2008)
(07) 8717189
Log in or register to email the agent.
Expires: Tue 10 Apr, 1:41 pm
Page Views