Listing #:1370299866
The Best of Both Worlds
Location: 353 Wilson Road, Whangarei, Northland
Property use: Dairy
Land area: 191.54 hectares
Price: Price by negotiatio­n
After 5 years our vendors have a change of direction and this farm is genuinely "on the market"
The property offers:
• "Summer safe" aspects with 60ha of Bosch irrigation with consent to draw 2,200 metres daily from the Mangakahia river
• "Winter relief" with 2 x 160 cow Guyco cow cafe's that have concrete floors, covered roofs and are set up for ease of feeding
• A brown rock quarry that is a good source of base rock for races
• The dairy is a very functional 24 cup herringbone with in bail feeders and calf rearing is carried out via a six bay calf shed
• Approx 300 cows are milked via a once a day system on the 128ha milking platform
• A modern five bedroom home with an open plan design compliments the farm
• Mangakahia valley is sell recognised as an established dairying area

The milking platform consists of 90% very fertile river flats with the remaining 10% being easy country. The past four year milk production averages just over 100,000kg MS
This farm provides a great opportunity to continue under the current management structure or intensify and crank up the production to a higher level
Well worth a look as opportunities don't come along like this very often

Agency reference #: WHG26394
See sold records and estimated market values.
Show on map
More info
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.
Rateable value (RV) information
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
  • Any RV information shown on the map is sourced from and owned by the relevant council or local authority. Where RV information is shown for Auckland properties, this information is owned by the Auckland City Council.
  • We try to provide accurate information, but Trade Me accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information shown. The RV, information and location may not be accurate or up to date. You can also check the RV for the address of the property on the relevant council or local authority website.
  • This information is displayed for your personal research. You must not scrape, use, or collect this data for any other purpose.
While we've done our best to correctly map schools in this location, school zone information may not be exact,
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Price by negotiation
353 Wilson Road, Whangarei, Whangarei, Northland
Price by negotiation
Listed: Thu 13 Jul, 11:50 am
Dennis Wallace
PGG Wrightson Real Estate Ltd (Whangarei), Licensed Agent (REAA 2008)
  • Contact Details
  •  (022) 3127704


Agent's details

Dennis Wallace
  •  (022) 3127704
PGG Wrightson Real Estate Ltd (Whangarei), Licensed Agent (REAA 2008)
(09) 4702520
Log in or register to email the agent.
Expires: Thu 10 May, 12:10 pm
Page Views