Listing #:1376501222
The Best Of Both Worlds
Location: 353 Wilson Road, Whangarei, Northland
Property use: Dairy
Land area: 191 hectares
Rateable value (RV): $2,680,000
Price: Price by negotiatio­n
Property ID#: FJK976
After 5 years our vendors have a change of direction and this farm is genuinely on the market .
The property offers:
Summer safe aspects with 60 hectares of Bosch irrigation with consent to draw 2,200 cubic metres daily from the Mangakahia river.
Winter relief with 2 x 160 cow Guyco cow cafe's that have concrete floors, covered roofs, set up for easy feeding.
A brown rock quarry that is a good source of base rock for races.
The dairy is a very functional, 24 cup herringbone with in bail feeders and calf rearing is carried out via a 6 bay calf shed.
Approximately 300 cows are milked via a once a day system on the 128 hectare milking platform.
A modern 5 bedroom home with an open-plan design complements the farm.
Mangakahia valley is well recognised as an established dairying area. The milking platform consists of 90% very fertile river flats with the remaining 10% being easy country. The past 4 year milk production averages just over 100,000kgs MS..
This farm provides a great opportunity to continue under the current management structure, or intensify and crank up th production to a higher level.
Well worth a look as opportunities don't come along like this very often.

Agency reference #: WG1027
RV
See sold records and estimated market values.
Show on map
More info
 
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.
Rateable value (RV) information
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
Terms:
  • Any RV information shown on the map is sourced from and owned by the relevant council or local authority. Where RV information is shown for Auckland properties, this information is owned by the Auckland City Council.
  • We try to provide accurate information, but Trade Me accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information shown. The RV, information and location may not be accurate or up to date. You can also check the RV for the address of the property on the relevant council or local authority website.
  • This information is displayed for your personal research. You must not scrape, use, or collect this data for any other purpose.
While we've done our best to correctly map schools in this location, school zone information may not be exact,
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Price by negotiation
353 Wilson Road, Whangarei, Whangarei, Northland
Price by negotiation
Listed: Fri 21 Jul, 3:45 pm
Tom Hackett
Farmlands Real Estate, Licensed Agent (REAA 2008)
  • Contact Details
  •  (0800) 200600
  •  (027) 4982908

Advertisement

Agent's details

Tom Hackett
  •  (0800) 200600
  •  (027) 4982908
Farmlands Real Estate, Licensed Agent (REAA 2008)
Log in or register to email the agent.
Expires: Mon 5 Mar, 8:45 am
Page Views
6143