Listing Detail Tabs
Azonic make some great products used by some of the best riders in the mountain bike scene. The company is a division of O’Neal and have prided themselves on making some of the toughest and greatest equipment available. Working with top riders shows in the quality of their products available.
The Americana pedal is a versatile and durable flat pedal with a 4130 aluminium chromoly spindle. Using sealed bearings and durable DU bushings and then replaceable pins. All these components work together to provide a tough and relatively light pedal for some hard all mountain use.
• Versatile and durable flat pedal
• Die-cast platform, CNC machined, 105 x 93 mm
• 364 g/pair
• CNC machined, 4130 aluminium cromoly spindle
• Durable DU bushings, and dual-sealed bearings, for maximum protection against the elements
• Painted and anodized black surface
• 32 replaceable R9 alloy pins: 16 per pedal at 8 pins per side
• 4 spare pins included
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing this item may incur NZ customs import duties. See our Store Page for further information. DELIVERY: Please allow 5-10 working days for postage.