Listing Detail Tabs
This mini-modular set is wonderful and stands apart for several reasons:
- Each building has a 8x8 footprint and most of the pieces are 1x1 plates/tiles. The finished product looks really amazing because of its size and detailing, and looks great as decoration on your desk or shelf.
- This set employs a variety of advanced and clever building techniques: studs not showing, sideways building, construction using clips rather than studs, and creative use of components to create the banner curtains, etc.
- You get 5 different buildings at the end that can be configured in multiple ways. And you also get enough parts to try putting together your own mini-modular if you want.
- Each building's parts are in its own numbered bag, so that reduced the frustration of searching for parts in a large pile.
- With regular Lego sets, you eventually feel a squeeze from lack of space. The normal-size modulars are huge. These mini-modulars made me realize I could still have a lot of fun with Legos, with advanced building techniques, without it taking over an entire room.
•Authentic miniature representation of first 5 Modular Buildings: Café Corner, Market Street, Green Grocer, Fire Brigade and Grand Emporium!
•Each building can be displayed individually or connected to the other buildings in the set!
•Completed model measures over 5" (14.5 cm) tall, 12" (32 cm) long and 2.5" (6.5 cm) wide!
•Each individual building measures 2.5" (6.5 cm) long and 2.5" (6.5 cm) wide!
- Combine shipping is available
- Please ask for pick up location and pick up time before buying