Listing Detail Tabs
The Boat: - "Slingshot II" - A Fi-Glass Cavalier. Perfect for a group or family for adventure exploring in the Sounds. Surveyed for 5 people maximum.
Copy and paste URL to WATCH VIDEO on "Slingshot II": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfk3h_Qzkd8&feature=g-upl
The Bach: - choice of 3. All sleep minimum 5 people and up to 7. NB: the boat is only surveyed for 5 max. "Aratawa Height" and "Gemm" (Bay of Many Coves) or "Norfolk House" (Ruakaka Bay) - Queen Charlotte Sound. For info on these bach's - visit Kulakrentahouse.co.nz
The package includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in your own bach with a mooring or floating jetty for the boat.
- 48hrs rental of "Slingshot II" - Fi-Glass Cavalier 5.4m. A fully MNZ surveyed runabout with full safety equipment, EPIRB, Lifejackets etc. 5 people maximum. (We have bigger runabouts so just ask!)
- Arrive at our base around 12 noon Friday and bring the boat back at the same time on Sunday. Weekday packages can also be arranged.
- Shorter/longer packages can be arranged.
- You drive (you need to have sufficient experience on a similar type of vessel) as the skipper.
The Compass Charters Crew will make sure you have an unforgettable boating holiday on the water. While chartering your boat or sailing vessel, bareboat or crewed, enjoy the marine wildlife and diverse scenery.
Full Safety & Systems brief (1.5hrs) on the boat and area at our base in Waikawa marina before you depart. Then we meet you on return back at the fuel jetty.
Please read our terms and conditions on our website before placing a bid.
Successful bidder will be sent a Compass Charter voucher with dates TBC. Please note a 10% surcharge is applied at time of booking if you want your dates between the 20th Dec and the 28th Feb (our "Peak Season").
Happy bidding and look forward to seeing you in NZ's best kept secret!