Returns And Warranty
In these terms and conditions “we”, “our” and “us” means A+ scaffolding, “you” refers to you the customer. “Dollar” constitutes New Zealand dollars only. These terms and conditions together with your order constitute the entire contract between A+ scaffolding and the customer.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions are when purchasing products from us, you are accepting these terms and conditions. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen years old. We only sell and ship Products within New Zealand. We do not make deliveries outside of New Zealand.
Information Error – We strive to make every piece of information as accurately as we could. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders and refund the full amount received.
We stand behind all our products. All of our products carry a 3-month warranty (return to base) if not specially stated. We will fix or replace the faulty products. Refund will be given only if a replacement is not available. Warranties are not transferable beyond the original buyer. Shipping fee is not refundable. Warranty does not cover unauthorized repairs, incorrect assembly, rust, misuse, abuse or use of a product for which it was not designed. Warranty does not cover if your purchase was used for business/commercial purpose.
At A+ scaffolding, we strive to ensure that you have a pleasant trade, if you are not satisfied for any reasons, we’ll do our best to get things fixed really quickly. We will meet all our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act.
Your purchase arrived damaged, faulty or does not work as it should. Please contact our customer care team for assistance.
– Please retain the original packaging & invoice
– You will be requested for accurate description of the fault via email and photos/videos where required.
– This will help us and our supplier’s/couriers assess the fault or damage and offer the best possible resolution
– We will validate the return and our team will guide you towards a drop off at our nearest branch or organize courier pick up
– On return, we will assess the fault/damage, to approve the claim. Please allow 2-3 working days
– We will work with you to organize a replacement or a refund. In some instances, we can have parts swapped or partial refunds processed by mutual agreement.
Change of mind requests
– Please contact our customer care team within 7 days of your purchase
– The product must be in mint condition, unopened in its original packaging
– Original shipping and return shipping will be at buyer’s cost. The return courier is at the transit risk of the buyer.
– On our team’s assessment of the return to be 100% suitable for resale. A credit note will be issued within 7 working days excluding any shipping
– Please contact our customer care team for any returns so we can assess and guide you through to avoid any disappointments prior to coming into the store.
– For purchases uplifted at our branch, returns of any kind will have to be made at the nearest branch only.
– Products purchased must be used for personal or household use (non commercial) for warranty purposes. CGA does not cover Commercial products.
– Refunds will only be processed using the same mode of payment which was accepted at the time of purchase.