Do Good Jobs NZ
Looking for a job that lets you do good? These roles offer a whole lot more than a pay cheque.
- Trades & services (382)
- Healthcare (290)
- Transport & logistics (208)
- Construction & roading (182)
- Hospitality & tourism (131)
- Retail (127)
- Manufacturing & operations (104)
- Automotive (72)
- Education (62)
- Engineering (57)
- Office & administration (50)
- Agriculture, fishing & forestry (47)
- Sales (35)
- Customer service (34)
- IT (26)
- Other (15)
- HR & recruitment (9)
- Accounting (8)
- Government & council (8)
- Property (8)
- Marketing, media & communications (7)
- Banking, finance & insurance (2)
- Architecture (1)
- Legal (1)
- Work from home (278)
Let the right job find you
With a Job Profile, employers and recruiters can contact you if your profile matches what they're looking for.
Field Service Operator - Wairoa
Wells seek an enthusiastic Field Services Operator for work reading power, gas & water meters, with some other field tasks in the Wairoa area.
- You have an eye for detail - Record accurate data
- Don't be tied to a desk - Enjoy time out and about outdoors
- We offer Competitive remuneration and an opportunity to join a great team
Experienced Machine Operator
We are seeking an experienced machine operator who is enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable with a positive attitude to join our dynamic team
Pool Valet Technician
Taylormade pool services are looking for full time and part time staff members to join the team.
Freight Assistant - Fixed Term
Our busy period is approaching! We are on the lookout for a Freight Assistant to help the team out in our Nelson Branch.
- Are you looking for a role over your summer break?
- Do you want to get footing in Transport & Logistics?
- Do you want to be part of an established, supportive team? If yes, please apply..
Plumber / Gasfitter / Drainlayer
Are you a plumber with passion for top-notch plumbing and a knack for banter? Look no further!
Due to huge demanded from our great customer's we are on the hunt again for another super star to join our team.
CNC Operator & Programmer - Cabinetry
You are an experienced cabinet manufacturing CNC operator, able to do file setting and modification. We offer regular 40-45 hours of varied work.
$30 - $40 per hour
- $30-38 per hr versus Woodwork experience
- Day shift varied work small team
- Some programming, cabinatry, assembly
FIXED TERM Senior Revenue Officer (Credit Controll
Are you good with numbers, and have an eye for detail? Do you get satisfaction out of helping others, and keen to be part of a fun and supportive team
Class 2,4 and 5 truck drivers wanted
Class 2,4 and 5 drivers needed for HEAVY deliveries over Auckland
Metal longrun roofer
Roofer wanted to start in the New Year. To join a small Northshore team .Installing long run roofing, residential re roofing.new residential roofing.
$35 - $55 per hour
PAINTING SUBCONTRACTORS NEEDED ASAP
Add an extra 100k - 300k to your painting business! Are you a good painter looking to make good money? Get in touch today!
Are you looking for a full time position, in sunny BOP? Working Monday to Friday, and having your weekends with family.
Heavy Machinery Mechanical Support
MSC NZ are looking for an energetic team-player for an exciting role supporting our customers NZ-wide with their screening and crushing equipment.
Inwards Goods Assistant - PAK'nSAVE Richmond
Full-time position available now in our Inwards Goods team, working a 4-day week!
We are seeking to employ a Delivery Driver who has a good geographical knowledge of the greater Manawatu region for seven days per week.