Student Jobs In Christchurch
We’ve made searching for student jobs in Christchurch a piece of cake, check out the wide variety of roles that will fit easily around your schedule.
- Healthcare (8)
- Education (6)
- Hospitality & tourism (5)
- Trades & services (2)
- Agriculture, fishing & forestry (1)
- Automotive (1)
- Construction & roading (1)
- Executive & general management (1)
- Government & council (1)
- Manufacturing & operations (1)
- Marketing, media & communications (1)
- Retail (1)
- Sales (1)
- Work from home (6)
Let the right job find you
With a Job Profile, employers and recruiters can contact you if your profile matches what they're looking for.
Full operational role, lead strategy, oversee financials, liaise with the board, ensure adherence to policies, lead a small team + more!
- Renowned for ESOL & Professional | Development Chch CBD Location
- Opportunities for Growth | Competitive Package, Yearly Bonus, Gym & Parking
- Must Have Come a Senior Role Within Education Sector Gained Over at Least 5 Year
Educator- Technology Learning Centre
Educators wanted for our technology learning center, dedicated to educating the younger generation in the dynamic world of technology.
Senior Business Development Manager
Safety 'n Action are looking for a dynamic high performing Business Development Manager for our expanding presence in Christchurch.
- Driven sales professional with a growth mindset
- Friendly, supportive culture
- Join a market leader in the Health & Safety Industry
Great Role / Great Company – Manufacturing
Our valued client are now looking to add permanent staff to their manufacturing team based in Christchurch
Casual Car Groomers needed in Christchurch
Keen for casual ongoing work? Join us as a Casual Car Groomer and be part of a thriving automotive company in Christchurch.
- Ongoing training and support
- Fun and rewarding role
- Various opportunities
Seeking Registered and Unregistered ECE Teachers
As a casual relieving employee at Jitbug, we take care of your taxes, ACC and Kiwisaver!
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay rate
- Well established high performing, friendly team
Cafe Manager - Ara Institute of Canterbury
Monday to Friday (during academic terms only) To start mid-January 2024
- Access to our Foundation including beach accommodation
- Great work/life balance
- Be part of a 100% kiwi owned and operated growing company!
MARKETING AND RETAIL SUPPORT
Marketing Role available for proficient and competent person - 24 hours per week
- Heaps of variety in this role
- 2 well-established diverse businesses to support
- Great work environment
We seek a highly motivated experienced Teacher Aide to join our Learning Support Department.
Experienced, dedicated and empathetic teacher aides are required. Fixed-term - term time only. 4 Teacher aide positions available.
Live Sound, Lighting and Audiovisual Technicians
Casual production technician roles - part of a busy production team - wide range of student-focused & commercial events- training provided on the job
Part-time Kitchen Hand | Christchurch
Part-time experienced Kitchen Hand role is now available. To be part of this energetic and hard-working kitchen team, Jump now!
We have a position available for an energetic person to join our sports department.
Sous Chef | OnCampus Canterbury
Support Head Chef in running the kitchen, including menu development, stock control, people management - weekend/evening work will be required
Nurse Educator - Intellectually Disabled Persons H
Coach and teach staff in this varied Educator role in our Intellectually Disabled Persons Health (IDPH) Service.
Team Leader Capability Services for Schools
Team Leader Capability Services for Schools The Team Leader Capability Services is a skilled people and operational leader, building a
Barista/Senior FOH - 3 roles (up to 29 hours)
Seeking an experienced Cafe staff with a passion for excellent Customer Service & ability to work in a busy environment.