Looking for a role that will fit alongside your study? Check out the wide variety of student jobs available on Trade Me Jobs.
- Healthcare (112)
- Education (70)
- Trades & services (33)
- Hospitality & tourism (26)
- Retail (16)
- Agriculture, fishing & forestry (13)
- Office & administration (13)
- Transport & logistics (9)
- Manufacturing & operations (7)
- Accounting (3)
- Other (3)
- Construction & roading (2)
- Government & council (2)
- HR & recruitment (2)
- Architecture (1)
- Banking, finance & insurance (1)
- Executive & general management (1)
- IT (1)
- Marketing, media & communications (1)
- Sales (1)
- Work from home (60)
Let the right job find you
With a Job Profile, employers and recruiters can contact you if your profile matches what they're looking for.
Student Wellbeing Advisor
ACG Parnell needs a Student Wellbeing Advisor to join the team for a perm, part-time role (term time only), starts term 1 2024
- Competitive remuneration
- Leading independent school
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT HOMESTAY COORDINATOR
Experienced International Student team within the passionate and vibrant education sector. Job share.
$30 - $35 per hour
Aspire2 Education IT Tutor
Aspire2 Education is looking for an IT Tutor to deliver relevant, student-centred and engaging programmes.
- Full-time Permanent opportunity
- Supportive, professional work environment
- Central Auckland site
Registered and Unregistered ECE Teachers
Elite Relievers is a staffing agency specialising in Early Childhood Education in Auckland and Waikato region.
We are searching for a passionate Instructor to join our Great Barrier Island team and guide clients to reach their potential through outdoor pursuits
$50K - $60K annually
- Ongoing training and development
- Surreal work place environment
- Small close knit team
Summer Student - Parks & Facilities | Arts
We are seeking a high energy student to join our talented and enthusiastic Parks and Facilities and Community partnerships teams.
- Passionate about Nelson’s taiao, taonga and tikanga
- Have strong values in historical and environmental conservation
- Rare student opportunity to gain diverse conservation experience
International Administrator & Homestay Coordinator
We require a well organised and engaging person to deliver the day-to-day student related international administration support.
Wellington East Girls' College requires a Teacher Aide to support our Supported Learning Class and Learning Support Area.
2024 Teacher Aide positions (3)
We have an exciting opportunity for 3 dedicated and compassionate individuals to join our team as Teacher Aides in 2024.
$20 - $30 per hour
International Student Support
To deliver an exciting programme and support positive experiences for our international students.
School administrator, 30 hours per week, permanent term time only plus two weeks, beginning January 2024
Uniform Shop Supervisor
Nelson College is seeking a mature person to supervise the Uniform Shop. The role is part-time with additional hours in January.
Seeking help in my lawn mowing business. 2 positions, adults and/or student- (for holiday work).
$20 - $25 per hour
Primary School Administrator
Seeking a highly organised, ethusiastic person to join our administrative team.
The Quest Hotel at Remarkables Park, Queenstown is looking for another star to be part of their busy housekeeping team. 20-30 hours per week.