Native ad specs
The content-relevant placement encourages higher user engagement.
1: No text on the image.
Unlike display ads, our native ads have space for your copy (headline, body copy, CTA & name) built into them. So, there's no need for any copy on your image.
2: The image must have the most important content in the centre.
The image will be cropped to a square in some instances and display fully in others.
These specs make it possible for your native ad to fit in seamlessly across all Trade Me platforms (mobile app, mobile browser and desktop). We strongly recommend using our Native Ad Builder prior to booking, so you can check that you are happy with how your ad will display. The examples below show how your image can be cropped depending on where it is served.
Desktop gallery view
Mobile list view
- Main image: 702×367px - file size less than 70KB, PNG or JPG format,
No text on the image, important content in the centre as Mobile list view is a centred square 367x367px
- Logo image: 200×200 - file size less than 10KB, PNG or JPG format
- Copy: No full words in capitals. Sentence or title case only, please
- Headline - 30 characters max
- Body copy - 90 characters max
- Call to action - 25 characters max
- Advertiser name - 25 characters max
- 2x images (main image and logo)
- Copy document PDF downloaded from Native Ad Builder
- Click-through URL (and relevant tracking URLs if applicable)
- To be received 3 working days before the start of campaign for testing and loading