Free selling – Sat 19 June!
On general items, cars & motorbikes.List now
Things you need to know
- This promotion is available to casual sellers only (not in-trade).
- Applies to all general item listings.
- Discount applies to success fees only, any other applicable listing fees still apply.
- Relists started on Saturday 19 June are included, but relists after this date are not.
- Car parts are included, however large machinery listed in the 'Business, farming and industry' category are not (e.g. tractors and trailers).
- Full terms and conditions
- This promotion is available to casual sellers only (not RMVT registered, and lists less than 10 vehicles in any 12 month period).
Applies to used car and motorbike auctions listed on a Basic listing option.
Only applies to used car and motorbike listings created on Saturday 19 June 2021.
Applies only to cars and motorbikes (not to other vehicle types, e.g. campervans and boats).
- This offer is non-transferable.
¹Applies to success fees for casual sellers (not in-trade), on general items listed from 00:00 am until 11:59 pm on 19 June 2021. Does not apply to relists after this date and withdrawal fees may apply. Limit of 100 listings applies.
²Applies to selected members selling used cars and motorbikes by auction only, listed on a Basic listing option listed from 00:00 am until 11:59 pm on 19 June 2021. This promotion is for casual sellers only (not RMVT registered, and lists less than 10 vehicles in any 12 month period), and is non-transferable.
Helpful seller guides
Explore our blog for inspiration and insider tips!
Whether you want your sale to be easy, quick or lucrative, your listing needs to be great quality.
To maximise your listings’ potential and minimise the need to relist, we’ve collated our top tips for selling quickly.
Our listing and pricing tips will help you get the best price for any item you're selling.