|Company||Healthvision NZ Limited|
|Listed||Wed 6 Jun, 4:08 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We are seeking Support Workers who have experience supporting complex clients such as spinal cord injury or traumatic brain injury.
You will need to be committed to providing exceptional quality care and flexible to work a variety of shifts- including weekends and sleepovers.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have experience with complex cares (bowel cares, catheters and hoisting)
- Hold an NZQA Level 3 National Certificate in Health, Disability and Aged Support or equivalent
- Have NZ Residency
- Hold a full driver's licence and have your own vehicle
- Have sound verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive rates
- On the job training, up-skilling and
- A friendly team environment
We offer the opportunity to be part of a passionate organisation dedicated and committed to providing a high standard of service in a supportive environment.
To apply please forward a Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted