|Listed||Mon 13 May, 12:27 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Designing, analysing, and developing Internet sites.
- Communicating with network specialists regarding related issues, such as security and hosting websites, to control and enforce Internet and web server security, investigating.
- Analysing business processes, procedures and work practices also allocation, user access, business continuity, website backup and disaster recovery planning.
- Working with users to formulate and document business requirements.
- Identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices and system functionality.
- Taking responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system.
- Creating user and training staff, and conducting formal training sessions.
- Designing, developing and integrating computer code with other specialised inputs, such as image files, audio files and scripting languages, to produce, maintain and support websites.
- Acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision-making process.
The ideal candidate for this position will have 10 plus years experience in this role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.